As a Product Owner you are the spider in the web called ctrl. Together with the Development team, Clients, Support and many other Stakeholders, you realize new functionalities or applications for the ctrl platform.
What you do
- You oversee the scope of projects you are working on, and make sure this is translated into the necessary User Stories. Within the project you make choices and define the phases and MVP of the project;
- You have a clear opinion and in depth knowledge about the projects you are working on, and only accept high quality work;
- Building the bridge between Business and IT;
- You are available for developers to explain and discuss the details of your User Stories;
- You monitor the progress of development and identify bottlenecks when they arise and remove blockers;
- You help Support if they encounter bugs or requests from users;
- Work closely together with our developers and other Product Owners in the Scrum teams and with stakeholders from all different administration offices.
Most of the time you will be working with a lot of different colleagues. The Developers, your partners in crime to realize the desired functionality, come from all over the world and are stationed in Amsterdam and Ukraine. Other team members as Product Owners, Project management and Support members are enthusiastic to make ctrl every day a bit better and work in the Amsterdam and Utrecht offices.
What we are asking
- A completed Bachelor or Master study.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience as product owner.
- An outstanding analytical, result- and solution oriented attitude.
- Experience with agile/scrum.
- You dare to say no.
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent Dutch and English.
- A technical background with some development experience is a plus.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence is a plus.
Ctrl is an independent and innovation focused business unit and exists of 20+ energetic and professional colleagues. Ctrl is focusing on online services by offering an innovative platform and our ambition is to become the most used online collaboration platform for the financial services sector. The atmosphere within the team can be described as creative and determined, and we see ourselves as a start-up with the possibilities of a corporate organization.
Within ctrl you will work with ambitious an well-educated colleagues. The open and informal but professional culture offers a lot of possibilities for innovation and own initiatives. The communication lines are short and you will be involved in discussions and meetings. Ask a lot of questions, cooperate with the business and think outside the box. Dare to take responsibility and show us what you have got. If you show us that you are talented and energetic, there are many possibilities to develop yourself quickly. Of course we offer you a balanced learning program, a custom made competence model and continuous feedback.