The world is digitizing at a tremendous rate, the use of web applications, mobile devices, apps and online collaboration is the new standard. The ability to translate traditional businesses into online businesses will be essential for the success of organizations. Therefore, online business is a key point in the strategy of ctrl.
On the ctrl platform we combine the specific knowledge of accountants, tax- and advisors with advanced online services. Via the ctrl platform we offer services to our SME clients. Over the next years we expect national as well as international growth, which will bring a lot of (technical) challenges for our team. We are continuously developing a variety of web applications, online services and platform functionalities, therefore we are looking for energetic full stack developers.
Your activities as a full stack developer at ctrl
As a full stack developer you will get a challenging job, with the following activities:
- You will help the rest of the DevOps team to develop a variety of web and backend applications for ctrl.nl;
- You will optimize existing web applications and platform functionalities within ctrl.nl;
- You are always looking for the right technology to create the best user experience and performance;
- You will stay up-to-date with the newest front- and backend technologies and techniques;
- Internet security, continuous integration and unit testing is always part of your activities.
Your profile as a full stack developer at ctrl
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 1-3 year working experience as a full stack developer;
- You have developed multiple web applications with NodeJS and React;
- Experience with .Net Core;
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with RESTful API’s;
- Experience with Test-Driven-Development
- Experience with Microservices architecture , K8 , CI/CD , Azure , docker or other cloud services is preferable
- Familiarity with agile and devops practices
Ctrl is an independent and innovation focused company and exists of 20+ energetic and professional colleagues and located in Amsterdam. Ctrl is focusing on online services by offering an innovative platform and our ambition is to become the most used online collaboration platform for the financial services sector. The atmosphere within the team can be described as creative and determined.
Within ctrl you will work with ambitious an well-educated colleagues. The open and informal but professional culture offers a lot of possibilities for innovation and own initiatives. The communication lines are short and you will be involved in discussions and meetings. Ask a lot of questions, cooperate with the business and think outside the box. Dare to take responsibility and show us what you have got. If you show us that you are talented and energetic, there are many possibilities to develop yourself quickly. Of course we offer you a balanced learning programme, a custom made competence model and continuous feedback.