Via the ctrl platform we offer online collaboration solutions to financial service providers. We are in the middle of a national as well as international growth, which will bring a lot of (technical) challenges for our team. We are continuously developing a variety of web applications, online services and platform functionalities, therefore we are looking for talented frontend developers to join our scrum team and to help us in enhancing and safeguarding the usability of the ctrl platform. We do not hire just based on experience with a few specific tools or languages or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire developers who are smart, experienced and self-driven and can learn our platform and adapt quickly to change.
Your activities as a frontend developer at ctrl
As a frontend developer you will get a challenging job, with the following activities:
- You are part of our international scrum team (located in Amsterdam) to build new web applications for our platform;
- You will optimize existing web applications and platform functionalities within ctrl.nl;
- You are always looking for the right technology to create the best user experience and performance;
- You will create functional, intuitive and responsive, cross-browser web applications;
- You will write and maintain automated unit and acceptance tests;
- Design, build and take ownership of new features based on customer feedback comes with the job;
- You will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- You will stay up-to-date with the newest frontend technologies and techniques;
- Internet security and continuous integration is always part of your activities.
Your profile as a frontend developer at ctrl
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 year working experience as a frontend developer;
- Experience with building single page applications in the browser;
- Solid understanding and experience of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with SOAP and Rest API integration (experience in backend development is a plus);
- Understanding of Continuous Integration systems;
- A lot of interest in Usability and UX;
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent English.
Ctrl is an independent and innovation focused business unit and exists of 20+ energetic and professional colleagues. Ctrl is focusing on online services by offering an innovative platform and our ambition is to become the most used online collaboration platform for the financial services sector. The atmosphere within the team can be described as creative and determined, and we see ourselves as a start-up with the possibilities of a corporate organization.
Within ctrl you will work with ambitious an well-educated colleagues. The open and informal but professional culture offers a lot of possibilities for innovation and own initiatives. The communication lines are short and you will be involved in discussions and meetings. Ask a lot of questions, cooperate with the business and think outside the box. Dare to take responsibility and show us what you have got. If you show us that you are talented and energetic, there are many possibilities to develop yourself quickly. Of course we offer you a balanced learning program, a custom made competence model and continuous feedback.